Globe broadband uses 3G technology, but since most of the time 3G servers are being maintained these days, switching to 2G mode is another way of restoring the internet connection. Setting the internet connection to 2G mode may give a slower connection, but this is better than not being connected at all.
To set your Globe Internet Broadband internet connection to 2G mode:
- Launch your internet browser and enter your DNS Server number in the address bar. To know your DNS Server number:
- Click the Local Area Connection icon. The Local Area Connection Status window appears.
- Click the Support tab to view the Connection status details.
- Click the Details... button. The Network Connection Details window appears.
- Copy the DNS Server number.